Words of the Bible

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blog Moves

Salutations.

All ye fellow earthlings. To those who somehow returns to this 'ere domain, whether by chance, an act of curiosity, or an obsessive notion (preferably female), this entry is dedicated to you. I shall tell noone of this particular event, but alas, I hereby announce that this blog is... LABELLED: ACTIVE. 

Pretty surprised to find this space still here. Tagboard's all messed up with cyberadverts and all, but no worries there. However this place does need a little furnishing. 

Well. What can I say, life is good. You give and you take, you learn, you live, you pray. 20 years old, sitting on the edge of by bunk-bed at the other end of the continent away from home, fingers happily tapping away on my macbook with a newly fitted router hence, cost-savings on mobile network thanks to bunkmate Shafiq and Sway Koo, I think about how I've been happy in every path I have taken till now. God has been watching over me, and will always be that i have no doubt. 

I have an amazing family, wonderful friends and a strong faith that shall last me beyond my lifetime. I'm healthy and lively, my brain nourishing with informations and ideas measured in speeds of gb/s. 

Be joyful, count your blessings, and know that everyth could be so much worse. So... 

I, Alvin Goh, your loyal and good-natured friend, ever-loving brother, proposes a toast to you, whoever you are, stranger or not. Cheers, mate.

No comments: