Words of the Bible

Monday, October 22, 2007

Its here again. Shit Season. They call it the yearly cycle for men. and along with SS comes the thinking. Its always the blasted thinking. Ah what the heck. At least exams are over. No need to be bother abt Project Wank.

But darn there's everyth else. There's the 08 season coming up and the team is far from ready. There's j1 work to catch up. There's work, of course, not forgetting its trina and ab's exams. And there's you. nah this isnt some lovelorn crap. Far from it. Its more of my condemnation of your hypocracy, yup thats what it is.

Do pardon me, I sound a little like Dr Seuss when i whine. Sound like him, i do.

Yea, it is true that emotions in you has to come out. Ive tried tossing them out through songwriting, but damn. The words are always there, the melody is there, but its always not what u're looking for. So let's stick to this common alternative eh.

If you're not a hypocrite, tell me what you are. You go against what you believe. You speak words that burn the crowd. Then you brand your victims as kerosene themselves. How many carpets have you soiled. 

But what is this i feel that i havent felt for a long time huh? It did appear for awhile, but what what what is it? Its gone now for sure. Just for that moment it was there, and then pop goes the weasel, as chin meng always sing. yea pop. like pop goes my heart. like the song.

i thought i'll never fall in love again,
and then pop (POP) goes my heart..

Haha. Stupid song. Was comic tho. hahaha. hugh grant.

Ah wth. At the end of the day I still turn to my faith. No matter how tough you are, you break. You pray you pray you pray, and then you lose hope. And then you pray somemore and then you get answers. Haha. Thats how it works. Its cos his the way he is and things are the way things are. An arrangement found in the natural order of things lol.

Alrighto. Said enough. Just took a glance up, wow. Didnt know i wrote so much. Haha. I can whine too ok. Its in the blood. I have whiny generations before me. Yea right on top of my level. And the one before that. haha. whiny.

Im gonna get me some sleep. Get me some sleep, I shall.

No comments: